Everything DiSC® Sales profiles teaches salespeople how to connect better with their customers.
Participants learn how to read the styles of their customers. The result is salespeople who adapt their styles to connect better—and close more sales.
The Everything DiSC Sales profile focuses on three vital areas:
- Understanding your DiSC Sales style
- Recognising and understanding customer buying styles
- Adapting your sales style to your customer’s buying style
Sales, customer service, career development, advisors and anyone working with customers and customer relations.
- Discover your own DiSC® style: recognise the priorities, personal strengths, and challenges that shapes your sales interactions with others
- Explore other styles: understand the differences and similarities among DiSC buying styles, learn to recognise the behaviours unique to each style, and identify new ways to find common ground with all types of customers
- Create a plan of action to achieve more of the sales process—and to deliver better bottom line result
Features of Everything DiSC Sales profile:
- Stand-alone profile for anyone working with sales, customers and customer relationships
- Sales-specific with in-depth information, including tips, strategies, and action plans to help salespeople become more efficient
- The survey completion takes approximately 15-20 minutes and the assessment result is available upon completion
- Free access to MyEverythingDiSC.com; a powerful, personalized online tool where you can learn more about your DiSC® style, compare with other styles and learn about DiSC® in general
- One profile per respondent
- The respondent will receive an email with a link to fill in the assessment, at the latest the following business day. The email will also include a link to MyEverythingdisc.com, which can be accessed after completion
- The respondent will be guided to set up an account and get access to the assessment
- The assessment result will be available upon completion
Read more about DiSC