When you visit our online store at www.pphr-shop.com People & Performance ApS collects information about your behaviour on the website through cookies and the data you provide us with. The collection and use of data from a variety of sources are essential to our ability to provide our services and to help keep the services safe. Data is critical in helping us to increase the safety of your online payments, and reduce the risk of fraud, money laundering and other harmful activity.
SECTION 1 – DATA WE COLLECT
The personal data that we may collect includes:
- Contact details, such as name, postal address, telephone number, email address
- Financial and transaction data, such as credit or debit card number and bank account information
- Other personal data such as date of birth, SSN or EIN
We collect other data through a variety of sources. One of our sources for other data is cookies and other technologies that record data about the use of our websites, websites that implement our services, and the use of our services in general. Other data that we may collect includes:
- Browser and device data, such as IP address, device type, operating system and Internet browser type, screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, plug-ins, add-ons and the version of the services you are using
- Transaction data, such as purchases, purchase amount, date of purchase and payment method
- Cookie and tracking technology data, such as time spent on the services, pages visited, language preferences and other anonymous traffic data
- Company data, such as a company legal structure, product and service offerings, jurisdiction and company records
SECTION 2 – HOW WE USE DATA
We and our service providers: Shopify and Stripe use personal data to provide the services, detect and prevent fraud, mitigate financial loss or other harm to users, customers and promote, analyse and improve our products, systems and tools. Examples of how we may use personal data include:
- To verify an identity for compliance purposes
- To evaluate an application to use our services
- To conduct manual or systematic monitoring for fraud and other harmful activity
- To respond to inquiries, send service notices and provide customer support
- To process a payment with Stripe checkout, communicate regarding a payment and provide related customer service
- For audits, regulatory purposes and compliance with industry standards
- To develop new products
- To send marketing communications
- To improve or modify our services
- To conduct aggregate analysis and develop business intelligence that enable us to operate, protect, make informed decisions and report on the performance of our business
SECTION 3 – CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, it is implied that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no. If you consent to receiving marketing material, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If you after opt-in change your mind, you may withdraw your consent. When you withdraw your consent our right to contact you ceases along with continued collection, use or disclosure of your information. You can withdraw your consent by contacting us at email@example.com.
SECTION 4 – DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our terms of service.
SECTION 5 – THIRD PARTIES
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you choose a one-time purchase, Shopify and Stripe store your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as it is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After it is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
If you choose to purchase a subscription, Shopify and Stripe also store your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as your subscription is valid and it is necessary to complete a yearly transaction. When your subscription is terminated, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS, managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, Mastercard, Diners Club and American Express.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
SECTION 6 – SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry’s best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional, generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 7 – COOKIES
Here is a list of cookies that we use:
_session_id, unique token, sessional, allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc).
_shopify_visit, no data held, persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits
_shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.
cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, stores information about the contents of your cart.
_secure_session_id, unique token, sessional
storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite if the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
If you want to avoid cookies, you are able to block all cookies, delete existing cookies from your hard drive or receive a warning before cookies are saved on your device. You can find instructions of how to block or delete cookies here: minecookies.org/cookiehandtering
SECTION 7 – CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint or simply want more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.