Create a productive and high-functioning team with a competitive advantage by making better, faster decisions and leverage the skills of all team members
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team is a unique learning experience that prepares individuals for success in teams
Based on the work of Patrick Lencioni’s international best-seller The Five Dysfunctions of a Team, The Five Behaviors® Powered by Everything DiSC® helps teams apply The Five Behaviors™ model of Trust, Conflict, Commitment, Accountability, and Results to drive team effectiveness and productivity.
The team profile uses Everything DiSC, a tool that helps build effective team communication and relationships, to help participants understand their individual DiSC® style and discover how each style brings value to the team.
We recommend your team consists of 3 – 12 members.
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team program includes:
- Online survey that assess each team members individually
- 37-pages narrative designed to provide a clear, concise and practical guide to improve your team.
- The survey completion takes app. 30 minutes and assessment result are available upon completion
- The assessment consists of two parts – an individual and a team based.
- One profile per respondent
- The respondent will receive an email with a link to fill in the assessment, at the latest the following business day. The email will also include a link to MyEverythingdisc.com, which can be accessed after completion
- The respondent will be guided to set up an account and get access to the assessment
- The assessment result will be available upon completion
Read more about DiSC